[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 4

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:39:21 -0400

Seems though, the more I use them, the better I like the sound of a mic on my Mesa Boogie. They might be good for copying something but have just not been too thrilled with anything I've heard, if its accessable or not. Still, I know what you mean and certainly a lot more handy where you don't particularly want to wake the neighbors at 3 A.M. Dave ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>