[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 4

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:18:37 +0200

You can find studio devil at
www.studiodevil.com
i'm not a guitarist myself so won't really be able to comment about the
realism but to my ears it sounds great. Studiodevil is very cool except
you'll need sighted assistance to authorize. Also there are 2 versions. You
get the amp modeller pro and the virtual guitar 2. You need to purchase
virtual guitar 2 since it's more accessible through the inspector. It's also
a bit cheaper than the amp modeller pro. I tried out amp modeller pro and
didn't really like the accessibility.