[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 4

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:36:18 -0400

To add to this: I understand that the guitar stuff from Music Labs is accessible as well - although I don't know to what extent. I may consider purchasing the plug-ins, but like a lot of this stuff, I'm very cautious about plunging into something that I might end up spending more time dealing with it than being creative with it. After all, I need to be as efficient as possible when doing projects for clients.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>