[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 4

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:46:31 -0700

How about the Strum Series from Applied Acoustics. I have the demo versions,
and am eventually going to purchase the full versions of both Strum Acoustic
and Strum Electric. First I will be purchasing Strum Acoustic, since I have
a $100 gift certificate from Musicians Friend, and Strum Acoustic is $185 on
Musicians Friend. As far as I know, Strum Acoustic and Strum Electric, from
what I've tried out, are accessible, because they have interfaces that
utilize the kind of browser like you'd have on your computer's operating
system. The kind like you have when you search for files in Windows.