[ddots-l] Re: bcr2000 vs bcf2000

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:06:58 -0500

The editor isn't free. You buy it from John Melas in Greece. You can google to
get his web site, or search on www.moaccess.info. It costs about 140 Euros.

The scripts are free. You'll need to get them from Gordon Kent.

If the scripts don't work with your editor, then you have the wrong editor.
E-mail John and ask him for the older version that worked with screen readers.

Bryan