[ddots-l] Re: bcr2000 vs bcf2000

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:46:28 -0500

You can get the scripts from Gordon. I wrote them, but don't do anything with
the Motif anymore. Also, you need the old version of the editor. The new one
changed the interface completely, and doesn't work with Jaws.

I persuaded Yamaha to give the author of the editor a free Motif XS so that
he'd make it work for us, and so the changes in the new version are very
upsetting to me. Still, what can I do?

Bryan

From: neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:59:49 -0500

Welcome to the list what's up my friend. I don't have a motif, so I can't help
with that but there are many on this list who do and should be able to send it
to you. I don't know if its free or if you have to pay for it. I'm sure someone
on this list should have that information as well. Its good to know that you
are posting. Be well.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com <http://www.nevillepeter.com/>

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone 407-222-4488

________________________________

From: fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:15:41 -0500

hi Gordon

any chance you could email me the jaws scripts for the motif editers off list?

the email is

Fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

frank. oh and I think some one else wanted them, bbut if you get them to me
I'll get them to him. thanks again.

frank