[ddots-l] Re: bcr2000 vs bcf2000

  • From: Bolo Feliciano <bolohotlikefire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:07:29 -0500

Hi People,

I'm a soca and calypso producer hailing all the way from the Virgin Islands.
I've been onthe the list for just a qquick minute now, but this is my first
entry. I was just wondering if I can also possiblely get a copy of the jaws
scripts for the motif editer.

Regards,

Bolo Feliciano
DasRight! Productions
email:bolohotlikefire@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 340 227 1566
“Seeing the World through my Heart”

From: fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: bcr2000 vs bcf2000
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:15:41 -0500

hi Gordon
any chance you could email me the jaws scripts for the motif editers off list?
the email is
Fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx
thanks.
frank. oh and I think some one else wanted them, bbut if you get them to me
I'll get them to him. thanks again.
frank