[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:03:35 +0100

Just a thought, but perhaps there's a local weather station who might
send out daily reports by e-mail.  We have one here in Northampton,
UK, and the following arrived a few minutes ago as part of an overall
weather report.

Current Conditions
Current Air Temperature:  16.0C
Wet Bulb Temperature: 15.0C