[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:43:24 -0400

I am not aware of one, but of course if you can get one that would connect to your computer, most likely you'd be able to check it out. out of curiosity, what are you using to keep the humidity down in your guitar area? I also have a couple nice guitars but haven't really taken any measure to take care of humidity to speak of; yes, i know this is a big nono, so open for suggestions. I know that companies Like "Damp Rid" are supposed to work but one of those things that you have to stay on constantly to really keep it down. Air conditioning usually will take care of a lot of it but a dehumidifier alongwith the damprid might be best if really concerned. just ideas. What type of guitars? Any midi ones? Dave ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>