[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:42:46 -0700

Your nuts! Unless you live in the Amazon, your going to dry out your wood and they will start to crack and seperate.

The silicone will remove to much moisture from the case, especially in the area where they are residing.

Just my opinion; and you know what they say about opinions... Everyone one has one, like butt holes, and they all stink! Smile!

Sean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>