[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:35:40 -0000

It's a bit more chemical than sand, but don't quote me on that! Unfortunately, I live in the UK! Definitely not as humid as some parts, but it duzz get pretty damp... By that I mean our summer's, just like the one we're having right now! grin!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>