[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:14:42 -0000

The secret, albeit it a bit of a butt pain, is, what I've always done...

Keep them in their respective cases /gigbagswith 3/4 bags of silica gel!

Trust me, in 30 years I've never had a problem...

Apart from anything else, it keeps dust off, as well as the filthy fingers of unwelcome interferers...

grin!

l8r

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>