[ddots-l] Re: Some Tracks I Recorded Here

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:47:03 -0000

No, that isn't exactly what I mean.  I mean, playing guitar along with the
track that a client has
sent you, and agreeing what licks should be played, via Skype with the client.
I would then,
obviously have to then, record the tracks into Sonar then, send the client the
wave files, through
the internet.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions