[ddots-l] Some Tracks I Recorded Here

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots E-mail List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:38:20 -0000

Hi All!!

For anyone who is interested, you can listen to some tracks that I recorded
here.  The artist is
called: "Translator."  the tracks are on his website.  You can
get there by using the following URL:

http://www.translator-songs.co.uk/

go to the "singles and albums" link.  open that link then, scroll down to where
it says:

Let Your Self Go (Album) - Released Aug 2006.

Below there, you will find a track listing for the album, plus some links to
the tracks, that we
recorded here.

My wife Sarah, did all of the backing vocals, on the track, "No Mystery."
Translator took the lead
vocal, and played the acoustic guitar that is coming out of your right hand
speaker.  That's the
guitar, that goes right to the end of the track.

I played all of the other various instruments on the track, including the
guitar, at the start of
the track, that sounds like an Ebow.  It isn't an Ebow, by the way.

I played all of the instruments on the track, "one More Time", a part from the
12 string acoustic
guitar, and the shaker.  Translator did both of those.

Translator, myself and Sarah, did all of the backing vocals on the track, "One
More Time."

Finally, the track, "Down The Wire", features, Translator, on acoustic guitar
and vocals.

I mastered the other tracks for his album here too.  All of the above, were
recorded at 24 bit,
44.1, mixed and mastered in Sonar 5, on a lowly system, running Windows XP, and
a 1.6GHz, Athlon XP processor, with 512MB of SDRAM.  Who says you can't kick
ass with a slow
system!

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions