[ddots-l] Re: Questions about vocal mixing--help!

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:23:36 +0100

right Chris!
Superior is Superior!
however better not  change a team that is winning!
At least for now!

About HSC sets.

As you know I've been working  on guitar rig 3.
But, i need to make some new changes  to check if some buttons will work.

Also, trying to make a HSC set for Drumagog, It is a great aplication to use on my studio.
Back home, most of bands just want a rehersal demo.

What we can do with DrumaGog;
I record a rehersal with  8 audio tracks on Sonar.
1. left overhead.
2. right overhead.
3. snare.
4. bass drum.
5. bass. 6. vocal.7. keybord. 8. guitar.

I insert DrumaGog on the fx bin of the drums tracks, and alouds me to assign a better drum sample. like a better bass drum, or a snare, etc...
works well, and as got  good access on controls by inspector pain.

Also, some multimedia aplications, a front office aplication, printer aplication, etc...
Sometimes, just a new better  hot key! makes my day!

best regards,
Rui

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>