[ddots-l] Re: Resolution problem?

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:20:07 -0500

The solution appears to be that I had the Display All Times as SMPTE checked.
this was because I was relating to this project in terms of film and was
keeping track of locations in the director's language.  I was also recording
everything "wild," that is, without any reference to tempo.  Apparently, when
one does this, and tries to go into the clips pane to isolate material, things
go wrong.  Those of you who are aspiring film composers, keep this in mind.
Kevin