[ddots-l] Re: Oh no, another problem

  • From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:20:30 -0400

Much thanks to DJX and everyone who chimed in on this issue. Your help is
greatly appreciated.

I don't know what's going on with my FW, but I got the Saffire Pro up and
running and Sonar is working just fine with it. I don't know why Sonar isn't
working any more with the FW, but will work with the Safire Pro. My
Projects are even loading faster now.

Thanks again for all your help.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

Visit me at http://nevillepeter.com
My Store http://nevillepeter.com/store/