[ddots-l] Re: Oh no, another problem

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:29:03 +0100

Neville. When downloading the Mix Control software from the Focusrite
website, choose Saffire Pro 40 from the list as choosing others such as
Saffire Pro 24 won't give you the very latest 3.6 Mix Control software. No
idea why Focusrite have done that as the Pro 14 through 40 and Liquid 56 all
utilise the same Control Mix software. Using the latest mix control
software on my Pro 24 with 0 issues. As for the HSC sets and files you will
find them here:

http://www.hotspotclicker.org/Stand-Alone%20HSC%20Sets.html

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training