[ddots-l] Re: Odd behavior

  • From: Jim Jackson <cs2011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 23:23:08 -0400

Thanks mike.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2015, at 11:20 PM, Mike Tyo <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim,

Wow! Guess we nailed that one. Sorry you ran into it. It's a huge problem in
my book. Cakewalk never addressed it in that version. You certainly don't
want to keep having that happen because it'll eventually mess your system up.
The only way around that is to avoid scrubbing in the track pane altogether.
It's nuts, but you can do it in the clips pane, or you can just fine tune
things by moving forward or backward in small increments until you have your
edit points where you want them. The good news is that it isn't a CakeTalking
problem or a control surface issue.

Glad I was at least able to pin this one down. It's very frustrating when
stuff like this happens.

Mike