[ddots-l] Re: Odd behavior

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:50:41 -0500

Oh that really is strange! I have no clue.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Jim Jackson <cs2011@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all! While working in a project using ct 8.8 and sonar 8.5 my daw
stopped responding. I had somebody to take a look on the screen and the
project is still on the screen. I pressed alt plus tab and the jaws window
came in to focus. However, jaws still reports nothing. Alt tab back to the
sonar window and press the spacebar and nothing happened. Alt back to the
jaws window and press alt f4, the message on the screen asked if I’m sure I
want to shut down jaws, I press enter and nothing happened. Pressed alt f4
and the message goes away. Jaws is routed to play through the on board sound
card and the sonar related audio through the Tascam fw1884. Don’t have a
mouse connected to see if anything’s by clicking with the mouse. Any ideas as
to what’s going on here? Thanks