[ddots-l] Odd behavior

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:38:53 -0400

Hello all, I recorded a midi project using the Motif a while back but no
longer have access to the Motif so I opened the project and imported my TTS
template in to the project.  I set things up accordingly and played back the
project and things played fine.  I played on my korg and things worked fine.
However, later I went back to do some editing and for some reason the
project will still play back, but whenever I play my Korg, nothing happens.
I’m using the midisport, Mackey 12/12, and the delta 10/10.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.  Thanks

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:59 PM