[ddots-l] Re: OT: Formatting computer advice please

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:36:35 -0600

They are sort of shaped like a thumb and about the size of a large one.

At 02:08 AM 2/24/2007, Stacy Bleeks wrote:
A thumb drive is another way of saying hitch hiking. (smile)).
Just kidding. A thumb drive is a storage device. It is usually a USB flash drive. They're about the size of your thumb and they are removable so you can easily transfer data from one system to another.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>