[ddots-l] Re: New installation of Caketalking 8.8, control surface not enabled.

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:18:33 +0000

Well it sounds as if you have managed to get everything working as well as
expected :-) I guess you could try reinstalling CT over it's self and see if
that helps :-) Don't think that will break anything :-)

On 27 October 2015 05:45:30 GMT+00:00, Laurie Cannon <simp749@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Phil,

Well I worked around it, I think. I went into Sonar and added the
Caketalking control surface in there. It comes up now although I seem
have to hit f6 to refresh things quite a lot.

Any other ideas greatly appreciated!

Laurie

_____