[ddots-l] Re: New installation of Caketalking 8.8, control surface not enabled.

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:49:05 +0000

Sounds as if something funky may have happened with the CT install. May be
worth reinstalling CT.

On 26 October 2015 08:56:29 GMT+00:00, Laurie Cannon <simp749@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello,

I just got Sonar 8.5.3 up and running on a computer new to me and I
installed Caketalking 8.8 which I got from Dancing Dots. I'm using
Jaws 11
on a Windows 7 64-bit system. When I start Sonar, I can't get a track
view
because the Caketalking control surface will not enable. When I type
Ctrl/f12, and press enter, I get the error message that the control
surfaces
dialog cannot be opened. What have I missed or what could be wrong?
Do I
need to start everything over in 32-bit mode? Any help greatly
appreciated.
Got to get a project out the door and I'm stuck!

Thanks!

Laurie

--
Regards,