[ddots-l] Re: Can't Install Ct 8.5

  • From: Arnaud <xcopy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:53:51 +0100

Hello Bill,

Asking aggain, but can you provide the link to download the new ct 8.3 and 8.5 please?

Arnaud de Bonald - http://www.echo-on.org - http://twitter.com/abonald

Dancing Dots a écrit :
A postscript to my note below. All CakeTalking authorization codes for CakeTalking for SONAR 8.3 or 8.5 begin with the letter R. If your authorization code begins with the letter H, then that code is to authorize CakeTalking 8.0 only and not CT 8.3 or 8.5. If you have installed SONAR 8.5, use the CakeTalking installation program for CakeTalking 8.5. If you have installed SONAR 8.3, use the CakeTalking installation program for CakeTalking 8.3. HTH,
Bill
Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com