[ddots-l] Re: Audio tracks recorded with microphone only coming out of one speaker

  • From: Eddie Salcido <rednexican75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:15:46 -0700

Hello Ray. All the audio input column tracks are set to stereo aceo fw1884
analogue 1.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Set your input of the audio track to input 1, ... or the left channel for
example and it'll fix it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2015, at 8:11 PM, Eddie Salcido <rednexican75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone.
My audio tracks that I record with my microphone are only coming out of one
speaker while my audio tracks that are not recorded with the microphone come
out of both speakers normally. When I set the interleave column of the
recorded microphone tracks to mono, they come out of both speakers normally.
The pan levels for the tracks are centered, so any thoughts would be
appreciated. I have a tascam Fw1884 control surface, a Mackey 1202 mixer,
and nearfield speakers.PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
Is this correct? Also, what is the input setting for the left channel?