[ddots-l] Audio tracks recorded with microphone only coming out of one speaker

  • From: Eddie Salcido <rednexican75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:11:11 -0700

Hello everyone.
My audio tracks that I record with my microphone are only coming out of one
speaker while my audio tracks that are not recorded with the microphone come
out of both speakers normally. When I set the interleave column of the recorded
microphone tracks to mono, they come out of both speakers normally. The pan
levels for the tracks are centered, so any thoughts would be appreciated. I
have a tascam Fw1884 control surface, a Mackey 1202 mixer, and nearfield
speakers.PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!