[ddots-l] Re: Anybody on this list using the sample piano by Alicia Keys by Kontakt?

  • From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:32:51 -0400

Right now, I see the default piano, but I can't find the others in the
library. Is there any other way to access the library? If so, what, the jaws
curser maybe?

Will I need sited assistance to access the library? If so, what do I tell
them to look for?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

Visit me at http://nevillepeter.com
My Store http://nevillepeter.com/store/