[ddots-l] Re: Anybody on this list using the sample piano by Alicia Keys by Kontakt?

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:36:34 -0400

That figures. I had to do just that in Superior Drummer because I wanted to
tighten up the drums. I had to have somebody tweak the envelope generator the
way I wanted it, then I saved presets in Sonar. Actually I could use the JAWS
cursor to tweak things once the generator was switched on by the sighted person
I had helping me.

Speaking of that, what's the best way to set things up so this person can
connect remotely? Obviously it's not going to be with the JAWS Tandom feature
as my partners aren't JAWS users. How's the Remote Desktop in Windows 7?

Mike