[ddots-l] Re: Anybody on this list using the sample piano by Alicia Keys by Kontakt?

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:28:30 -0400

Hi Neville,

I'll keep you in mind for that template. Generally I like to have one that just has the nuts and bolts of a library so I can add my own processing, etc.

I know what you mean by realistic; it's definitely there. I heard some pretty good guitar stuff that's written for the Kontakt player along with some pretty good strings too. Hopefully there'll be more accessibility to this stuff as time goes on.

Thanks for getting back to the list on this one.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>