[softwarelist] Re: Tabs

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:16:34 +0200

In article <5144a83789dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All those default tabs after the 75 need to be excised, dumped, killed,
> never to darken my document again.

I'm inclined to think that you feel some sort of objection against
remaining tabs after the 75mm one.

However, (just for curiosity) what harm do they do? They certainly won't
darken your document, since they are invisible anyway - particularly the
default tabs, with their more or less phantom-like nature.

Perhaps, it's just that you don't want the TAB-key to do anything after the
75mm stop. In that case, I'm afraid that we'll have to wait until David
Pilling makes the default TAB behaviour configurable in a future version.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers