[softwarelist] Re: !TRANSIMP problem

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:05:36 +0100

Hi,

In message <$kB6fQDATDmPFwjz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I've had a busy day, eventually time will permit me to turn on the Iyonix and come up with some better researched comments.

Yeah, there's a load of lines in !OvnPro.!Run which are commented. They came from the first Iyonix versions, and as I say time went on and what was need to run OP became less stringent, so I commented them.

Problem is I can't see anything in the !Run that is demanding any version of the C lib.

Two ideas, if your C lib is far out of date the actual code will complain, second idea, have you inserted something in !OvnPro.Autorun, or Applets.

There's been all the talk above about TransIMP - seemingly not an immediate requirement for running OP. People sometimes stick that inside !OvnPro, result, run !OvnPro causes TransIMP (or whatever) to run.