[softwarelist] Re: !TRANSIMP problem

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:28:01 +0100

In article <000001cd22e9$31197a10$934c6e30$@hughes@blueyonder.co.uk>,
   Bob Hughes <bob.hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To double check If I click on the new system no problems as CLIB
> 5.67 is loaded and run checked by displaying under *h.modules.

Does OPro run if you do this before launching OPro?

In general, apps will rmensure and load modules in their !Run file.
However, checking my copy of OPro.!Run, the lines that should do this
are commented out. David will know whether this is normal - I cannot
remember doing this myself for any reason.

One really wants to load the CLib as early as possible. On my Iyonix,
it is checked very early on. In the file !Boot.!Run I have the lines

RMEnsure SharedCLibrary 5.43 RMLoad System:Modules.CLib
RMEnsure SharedCLibrary 5.43 Error This !Boot structure requires
SharedCLibrary version 5.43 or later

These lines are just after the line that runs !System. You could try
putting the lines in the !Boot.!Run file and see if that helps.

--
        Chris Johnson