[softwarelist] Re: Rotated pamphlet printing

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:22:20 +0100

Hi,

I've had three messages bounce, I think two for posting from the wrong address (you've got to be subscribed to this list to post) and one for being too long.

I've had a serious go at using the freelist mechanism for reposting them, but I'm getting an error message "wrong cookie". So I will have to copy the contents by hand below...

>From: Robin Phillips <robin-phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:59:57 +0100

Dear David,
I agree with your idea. Frequently when doing printing for societies I belong to I have needed a layout that produces 3 columns each 99mm wide. This is a very useful shape, as it fits neatly into DL envelopes.

I have tracked down one of these, and will send it as an attachment in case it helps at all.

I'm not sure if you call this 3-fold or 2-fold!

Best wishes,  Robin.

On 11 Oct 2012, at 15:13, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trouble is, people struggle to use and understand them even when
>they're available and work correctly.

Ooh yes they would!! :-)

Roger Mayne

--
Darprint - Printers
23 Heverwood Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6HL