[softwarelist] Re: Quercus, PDF problems

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 23:22:53 +0100

On 05 Oct, Tony Lawn <tonylawn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> John - why not go to a printer who uses Ovation on a PC and who has
> printing facilities?

Because you don't seem to advertise what I need?

> We would be happy to give you a quote!

If you can produce a 52 page A4 magazine then the only problems are price and
distance. The latter *is* a problem as a couple of potential difficulties have
been surmounted by our local(ish) printers getting the boxes to us on their
own transport when a missed consignment was noticed at 4.30pm. I doubt you'd
do that from Suffolk to Manchester! ;-)

Of course what you have also missed is your option to get your name and
business details on our free listing. If you're RISC OS friendly you really
ought to get in touch with me (off this list) to do that.

--
        John Cartmell   john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      0845 006 8822 or 0161 969 9820
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.finnybank.com