[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro 2.92 (19 January 2007) Windows

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:25:20 +0000

In message <45B10AA3.7050706@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes

I notice that <Swap case> is not treated in OPW as an effect. Any chance that it could be so treated, and included in the new <Remove effect> ... or would I be pushing my luck?

Swop case is an action - it actually changes the characters in the document.

I'm not sure how it would work as an effect or why it is desirable. Perhaps as an extension to the capitalisation (upper, lower, title) effect?