[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro 2.92 (19 January 2007) Windows

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:14:59 +0000

David Pilling wrote:

Recently we had a discussion about text effects in Ovation Pro, and it came to light that there is no way of removing an individual effect.

In the latest version of the program I have added a sub menu "Remove" to the Text menu which shows the effects active at the caret or in the selected text and lets you remove them one by one.

Wonderful. Thank you!

I notice that <Swap case> is not treated in OPW as an effect. Any chance that it could be so treated, and included in the new <Remove effect> ... or would I be pushing my luck?
--
C.B.