[softwarelist] Re: Ov to Html

  • From: Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:02:57 GMT

In message <54a907f214dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <54a9037b1fdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Excellent thought, I'll reconstruct the OvPro test document later and
>> have a bash with it.

> Well I tried that idea using text frames that were not linked.

> Text frame.
> Picture in a frame.
> Text frame
> And so on.

> Unfortunately, still no pictures and still no Insert reference for the
> pictures.

> The text side worked okay as before.

> ?

> Dave

If you look in !meDDLe.Example you will find the manual, in OPro
format. (Not the most obvious place for it.) Reading it I find:

Page 5 shows the main panel, and there is an "ignore pics" tick box.
Is that ticked?

It cann only handle currently Sprites, Drawfiles, JPEG files, Artworks
files and EPS files. EPS files are not displayed in browsers.

Graphics have to be embedded in the text, not in their own frames.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx