[softwarelist] Re: Ov to Html

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:06:43 +0000 (GMT)

In article <54a947a510dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snippy]

> I will return later with some other failings, but I need to test some
> more to get my head around what's happening, so I can describe it.

In order that 'Mediddle' does things correctly processing text, everything
has to be set in Styles. (Fairy 'snuff').

The problem:
In a new, virgin OvPro document, I can create a style and apply it to some
text successfully.

But...

In my already created test document, beit with or without embedded
graphics, while I can create a new Style, nothing I do will apply it to
the text.

Also, just in case of something dodgy going on with the file, I save out
as DDL then put the DDL back in OvPro, but no change is the order of the
day.

In the test document, existing styles work, but newly created ones don't.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks
Dave

--