[softwarelist] Re: Ov to Html

  • From: Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:46:04 GMT

In message <54a97b5bf7chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> David obviously knows more but:

> I assume OPro stores the pic in its original format and simply uses
> OS routines to 'plot_scaled' as appropriate for vdu display and
> printing. It will be the original image in the DDL file.

> Looking at the source, meDDLe extracts the image from the file and
> uses it as is. The question is - presumably the DDL file contains all
> the image process parameters, including scale - is it possible to
> modify meDDLe to honour the scale factor.

> meDDLe appears to scan the DDL file for the pics, stores the file ptr
> of the start of each picture, together with other info such as pic
> type. It then comes back and processes the pictures - eg convert
> sprite to png, or draw to png. Will these utilities scale at the same
> time?

> I have just had a quick skim of the source code. To actually do
> anything would take a lot longer.

As it curently operates it will also ignore any other image processing
- rotation, cropping, contrast adjustment ...

As you ony have 13 images to deal with, I would adjust them outside
OPro, then highlight the picture in OPro and drop the adjusted one on
top. Then put the scale factor back to 100%.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx