[softwarelist] Re: OPro for Mac OSX: yes please!(was Hearsay 2.24)

  • From: Ross McGuinness <farmstay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:32:16 GMT

In message <52f6b68cc2jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With the news today that element14 have sold over 400,000 raspberry pi
and RS a similar number will there be a revival of RISC OS? Surely out
of that 800,000 there will be many RISC OS users. One would hope that
there will be some new users looking for such great software as
Ovation Pro.

If David does go ahead with a Mac version I can add it to my RISC OS
and Windoze versions. I must admit thought that I much prefer the RISC
OS experience.

Ross

--
Ross and Bev McGuinness, Cinnamon Coloureds Farmstay
1800 South Coast Hwy DENMARK  WA 6333 Tel:+61 8 9848 1781