[softwarelist] Re: Hearsay 2.24 (for free and on the Pi)

  • From: Brian Carroll <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:55:38 +0000 (GMT)

In article <PmLW$uKF8TtQFwhP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling
<flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

> I've put a full, free version of Hearsay on my web site:

> http://www.davidpilling.com/hearsay.zip

> I've built a Raspberry Pi computer in the last week, and
> tested Hearsay on it. I actually completely recompiled
> Hearsay on the Pi. It is a nice little computer, and the RISC
> OS implementation is a credit to all those involved.

Thank you for Hearsay, David.  Reading your ReadMe in the Zip
takes me right back to the Micronet pages I helped to set up for
the RAF Computer Association about 1980 on a Beeb.  Your Hearsay
on Arthur was a big jump forward.   Happy days! (when my head
didn't  forget everything after 10 minutes).

Brian.