[softwarelist] Re: Fonts

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:49:57 +0000

In message <ef2e09d250.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

of this font online somewhere, where we who can't view a TTF file can
see what this wonderfully complex font looks like?  i'm curious.

I presume true type fonts (TTF) work on Mac, I'm wondering if something like Oregano can use them on RISC OS.

In message <50d1f954a6peter@xxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Newble <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
Those four characters consist of 13, 14, 11 and 12 subpaths
respectively, which break down to 283, 269, 236 and 280 path
elements respectively. The remaining characters don't look twenty

Thanks, interesting comments.