[softwarelist] Re: Fonts

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:31:13 +0000 (GMT)

In article
<56239.86.150.17.195.1262015855.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Andrew Conroy <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, December 28, 2009 3:37 pm, Dave Symes wrote:
> > Thanks for the suggestions, and thanks for the thoughts about  !TTF2f
> > version 3. I had already tried this before my initial posting...
> > Unfortunately it seems to do the conversion, but probably because I'm
> > not using RO 5.nn the font doesn't work.

> If it's just a couple of fonts or so, feel free to email them to me to
> try with the EFF convertor. I've sometimes found that the earlier
> version performs better than the later version, so I could try both for
> you.

> Andrew

Thanks...

Fay and I had a discussion earlier this PM and she has a couple of fonts
she'd like on both platforms, as well as my couple... So a short while ago
I paid the lolly and now have a full working version.

I need to discuss some more... But this is not really the place to discuss
just Fonts, so where would be a good place to move this discussion?

Unless of course Mr P doesn't mind.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid