[softwarelist] Re: Converting documents to Quark

  • From: Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:57:45 +0100

On 13 Jun, David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm considering writing some software to help, if I do that I want to
> make the software useful for the users of Ovation Pro.

Something like this might help :-

http://www.iwriteiam.nl/QX.html

Although it is a bit old and probably wont help for anything other
than Quark

> I can load the documents into Ovation Pro, the question is what format
> to save them out in?

XML springs to mind. It might be worth looking at this :-

http://tinyurl.com/3gvemu

It looks like Quark could import XML and this may be useful
for other situations.

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not