[dba] Re: Happy user

  • From: Rush676@xxxxxx
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:53:59 EST

Another Happy user (Mark  Las Vegas) I can't help you with Cubase & XP as I
use Cubasis & Millenium but I can suggest Sonar as the demo I've tried hasn't
crashed yet while Cubasis constantly crashes(maybe they should change the
name to:"a serious problem has occured...").In a couple of weeks there will
be a sale on 5.0 (upgradable to 5.1 for free with purchase) for $199 which
makes it cheaper than Sonar but I just want whatever doesn't need so much
patience.this site is a godsend for me as music isn't my profession and it's
hard to justify three or four hundred dollars for software every time
something new comes along.