[dba] Re: Happy user

  • From: "jim barter" <jim_barter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 00:25:18 +0100

Woo! 2 other DBA users apart from me can be bothered to support mark and all
the hard work & effort he's put into the site,...

c'mon ppl where is your community spirit, lets help each other out....

apart from Mark i've had exactly ZERO responces to my problems with Windows
XP & Cubase....

please help...

jim