[dba] Happy user

  • From: Jim Bartram <jbartram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:54:30 -0800

Hello!

I just wanted to thank Mark for his fine work in promoting freeware audio
software. I have (more than once) found just what I needed for a project --
late at night -- on the databaseaudio site. It would be difficult to match his
achievement in tracking all of this down and organizing it in such a useful
way. I do mostly classical music recording and production, and the availability
of these tools often means the difference between a poorer product and an
excellent one!

Regards,

--Jim Bartram
(Oakland, California)