[dba] Re: Happy user

  • From: "jim barter" <jim_barter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:21:06 +0100

> the firing sounds for a set of electronic toy water-pistols and a
soundscape

cool!
what noise do electronic water pistols (the mind boggles..) make?

it seems that quite a lot of DBA users are from 't'other side of the pond,

I'm based in the UK and have been 'playing' electronica for about 5 years,
anything that makes a noise is fine by me, as long as it can be sequenced.

favorite freeware? - audiomulch.  (when is version 1 out?)
favorite payware? - reason.
most anoying frustrating buggy peice of crap I can think of? - cubase..

why do I use cubase then?, the toys of course!

thanks again mark - looking forward to DBAv2