[dba] Re: Editor/Librarian for the Mac?

  • From: Heather Perkins <hperkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:51:30 -0800

> Small typo. It is Sound Diver. It's probably the best of its kind and can take
> care of hundreds of MIDI instruments. Check it out at www.emagic.de ( or
> www.emagic.com ).

Sound Diver does look great, and deep--a nice hunk o' code.

> It's not cheap, mind you. $100-$150. A demo should be available.

The demo is mainly a walk-through, al;beit a very thorough one. The demo
version only supports a few synths, so I couldn't really test it with my
synths. The full version supports pretty much any synth you could toss at
it.

Maybe after a few more clients pay me....

Thanks, all, for the help.

- Heather

--
Heather McRae Perkins - Sound Designer / Composer
WaterDog Studio - http://www.waterdogstudio.com